Maybe you get the Gentry magazine in your driveway the way I do and maybe you even read it. If you read the current edition that landed this week you saw that two of our local real estate pros are at the top of the WSJ national lists. Stanley Lo heads up the Bay Area list with $300M+ of transactions in 2013 and he came in eight in the whole darn country. Stanley is quoted saying
"Entrepreneurs and professional people account for 60% -70% of my clients. The other 30% - 40% were from mainland China.
Landing at No. 9 on the Top Teams list is Tom Neel and Associates with $88M of transactions last year. They did this by
selling everything from grand Mediterranean-style mansions to historic arts and crafts-style bungalows.
Congrats to both of the B'game pros. You have to wonder what they think about "rack 'em and stack 'em" high density, faux affordable housing and other forms of dumb growth encroaching on the Golden Egg?